Saturday, March 26, 2011

The Beginning of Forever

So me and Morgan met in December of 2009, on New Years' Eve Morgan surprised me and came to Provo early from break to be with me that night. From then on we were together. Morgan proposed to me on August 8, 2010. It was hard to plan a wedding because Morgan was in San Diego starting Law School and I was trying to finish my school. So until October when I was done with school I was not planning a wedding. But once we started it was all smooth sailing. My mom and I kept asking each other if we were missing something. It went that smooth. On December 17, 2010 Morgan and I were married in the Las Vegas Temple. It was the best day of my life!!!

Coming out of the temple


 All of our nieces and nephews

 We are so grateful for everyone that came. We had people from Utah, California, Arizona, and even Texas!!!


 These two are probably my favorite of Morgan's family





 My mom created this candy bar for our wedding and it was a HUGE hit!!! 

 Kathy Horspool was our florist and traveled to Vegas from California. I gave her a few ideas of what I wanted and then let her have free reign over everything and be creative and she did a GREAT job!!! It fit the feel of our wedding and both our personalities.


Wedding party! 


1 comment:

  1. I'm just going to assume that when you said one of the two favorites in moes family...that you meant me.

    ReplyDelete