Saturday, June 18, 2011

New Beginnings

So I haven't blogged in a long time and so much has happened. I don't know where to start. I am just going to list everything. My brother Kyle is engaged and getting married on September 3rd, we moved back to Vegas for the summer, we are both working at the law firm, my mom bought her first house (and it is the cutest thing ever), we have decided we are going to do a cupcake catering business (I will post pictures soon), my sister's and I threw a bridal shower for my soon -to-be sister-in-law, and I am working on a really cute craft (pictures to come).  I think that is the most important things. More posts to come...

1 comment:

  1. YES I feel so special, I am mentioned in your blog!! Whoot whootttt.. P.S. Cannot wait for you guys to get your KCK creations going, so glad you liked the logo too- If you ever want to change it, let me know, I can find the website I used to make it etc :)

    ReplyDelete