Thursday, November 10, 2011

Papa's Birthday

So today is my Papa's birthday.
 It has been 12 years since he passed but I feel him with me when i need him most. He is the most amazing man I know. So loving and care about everyone. He lived in Lake Havasu City so we didn't get to see him as often as we would have liked. 
I remember my wedding day when I was being sealed and I felt that he was watching me and so proud of the woman I have become and the man I married. Today was especially emotional and i realized it is because today it so special.
His death was not the easiest. He had cancer and it took a toll on him and his health. The last time I saw him he was bed ridden and I remember being a little girl and saying good bye to him and going into the guest room and bawling my eyes out. I miss him everyday. I wish he could see my kids grow up but I know he is in Heaven with them telling them to be nice to me :) 
This is my Papa's grave-site. My mom and sister were able to be there but hopefully when I go home for Christmas I will take Morgan there. It is in a beautiful place.
I miss you Papa. I will see you someday. 

No comments:

Post a Comment