Friday, August 14, 2015

Life... As of Lately


Adulthood... blah. Let's be real for a second. I have had every intention to write in the blog. Not about something specific but just everything. My feelings, experiences, trips, family, style, home, DIY, basically this was going to be my journal. And to be honest I wasn't going to write about EVERYTHING but I feel it necessary to be real and honest. And if anyone else has suggestions or similar things they have been dealing with we can all benefit.

These pictures were taken awhile ago. The top back in November of 2014. It was for the Taylor Family Portrait so we decided to capitalize on the situation and take our own pictures for Christmas. It is probably one of my favorites because I loved our outfits. And Morgan looks dang good. 



So back in April we went to San Francisco with Morgan's family to go to a Giants game. Anytime we are with family is a good time to me.  There is always someone to talk to and someone to hang out with. 

So lately, we have been super busy. Starting our careers and a family (more on that later) and adjusting to a new dog in our family. It is seriously a huge change getting a dog. I love it and I love her. She has become my world. Her is a family picture. 


That's all for now folks.

Please someone hold me accountable for writing in this. 

-Kaylee

1 comment: