Sunday, November 29, 2015

Progress is on the horizon

I ovulated you guys!!! I seriously never thought I would see the day. 

So here is the process of how we got to this point. I took 10 mgs of Femara on days 5-9 of my period and then went in for an ultrasound to see how my eggs progressed. Well, looky looky, I had two giant eggs!!! TWO!!!!!!! I about died when my doctor said I had two eggs. So since my eggs were gigantic i was able to take my trigger shot to drop them.

Let me tell you first how I feel about needles. I cannot even stand the look of them. Do you know how hard it is to give yourself a shot? Definitely not as hard as I made it out to be. But still I probably sat on my couch pinching my stomach and holding the needle for about 5 minutes trying to poke myself.
After I about had a heart attack I finally had Morgan do it for me and, of course, I didn't even feel a single thing. YAHOO!!! 

Well, after all of that and actually ovulating for the first time in my life I am not pregnant. 

Ya that is sad. I will be honest on the day they told me I could take the test I was sick to my stomach the day before which messed with my head thinking I had "morning sickness". So I took the test and it was negative so the next thing I did was get into the hot shower and just cry and pray for a solid 15 minutes. I know it broke my husbands heart to hear that but I needed a moment to myself. 

It's amazing how at the end of that day I was comforted and felt my Savior's love for me. (Sorry the get all religious) But that's how it was. I was devastated and the only thing i could think of was to pray and just ask for comfort and understanding. Well the understanding hasn't fully revealed itself to me yet but oh my goodness do I feel that comfort now and everyday. 

So the next plan is to wait for my period and start the process again. So here's to waiting a little longer.

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment