Sunday, January 6, 2013

2012 Holidays

Finally!!! I'm all caught up. 
My ultimate dream is to post at least once every 2 weeks. Let's see if that will happen.
The holidays this year were a little crazy. We left the day after Christmas for a 2 week long trip so we were trying to fit 3 Christmases in 2 weeks plus working like crazy before we left.
Well we did it. Now all I have left to do is put away the decorations and reorganize my apartment.

We spend Thanksgiving in St. George at my dad's wife's dad's house (are you still with me?)
The scenery was so gorgeous so we decided to take a few pictures.

                                     
Thanksgiving in St. George.

Logan singing "Dun Dun" aka Don't Stop Believing. She knows every word.



Cuddles with Uncle Mo Mo.


Christmas with my mom. Matching PJs and mini ice cream.

The holiday's went so quick. I feel like we didn't get any time with anyone. And hardly any pictures. Sorry. 

Kaylee


No comments:

Post a Comment