Sunday, January 6, 2013

Holidays 2011

I have pictures I want to post from a recent trip but I told myself I need to catch up on the last year before I post that trip.
So here is our holiday 2011 in pictures.


Office Christmas party at Lawry's.

Sweet logan turned 2.

Annual Taylor Family Christmas Program

Logan and Naked Dean doing their thing. Which was being involved in everything because they were too young to do their own thing.

Talin, Rylee, and Emma dancing and singing.

Leading the hymn.


Brett and Rachel sang a beautiful duet.

Santa and Mrs. Clause came to visit...

but the kids attacked Santa.

All is well for a picture.


Her and He band.

Opening stockings.

While is California for Christmas I took Morgan to the Mission Inn and it was wonderful. In Vegas there aren't many places that are super Christmas-y (If that's a word), so it was cool to see a place that has so much Christmas cheer.




Kim and Phil taking Steven to see Santa.

Santa came to visit the kids at my mom's house too. He was not attacked but greeted with stares and lots of tears.


My mom's house seriously has the most beautiful view. When it's clear you can see into Ontario.


Logan's birthday cake I made.

Cupcakes I made for her party too.

Steven and Jayden riding the rocking horses my mom gave them.

Morgan got me a giant chocolate syringe. It was amazing.

Matching PJ's

Our bottle service for New Years' Eve.

2011 was a great year for us. We made it through our first year of marriage and a move out of San Diego to Morgan's parents basement. 2012 was and even better year. You'll see...

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment