Sunday, January 6, 2013

One Year Anniversary

As any other adult would do, we celebrated our anniversary at Disneyland. 
I know what you're thinking, "why didn't I think of that?". Ya we are that couple that will always go to Disneyland with or without kids.
We went all out, got souvenirs, splurged and ate anything we wanted, went and every ride. 
Growing up in California and going to Disneyland all the time I never really did the tourist thing and acted like a fool. 
We danced at every parade and enjoyed every minute of it.


The Haunted Mansion is so cool during the holidays.


Like seriously I married they goofiest guy ever.

Never again.... NEVER AGAIN

Grrr... you bear.




Christmas Card 2011

We forgot our top cake at home in Vegas so I ordered a cake from the wonderful Martha Green Bakery in Redlands and it was delicious. Here's to many more years of marriage.

Kaylee

No comments:

Post a Comment